[mkd_button size="small" type="" text="Click to Register"
Register and receive a 35% discount by using the promo code: SPKR35.
For the last several decades, there has been a greater emphasis on asset protection planning because of the proliferation of litigation. Potential liability is now a major concern to doctors, other professionals, real estate investors, business owners and other persons of high net worth. Utilizing trusts is an effective asset planning technique.
In this webinar, you will receive a step-by-step guidance on how to select and set up the appropriate asset protection planning structure utilizing trusts. The presentation will cover topics such as:
- The need for asset protection and proper planning
- Why the typical family estate planning trust does not provide the required asset protection planning
- Review of the existing domestic asset protection trusts and state legislation
- Consequences of utilizing domestic asset protection trusts
- Modular structure utilizing trusts and LLCs
- Going offshore and using offshore asset protection trusts
- Setting up and maintaining the foreign asset protection trust
- Offshore modular planning
- The Stand-Alone IRA Trust
Featured presenter: Jeffrey Matsen, Partner
Click to Register
Clear Law Institute